Page 1 of 7 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number (MAC/PC PS3/4/V)

Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number (MAC/PC PS3/4/V)

It looks like Aurora found it at E3:

Source
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	137104107107.jpg 
Views:	1580 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	70471  

2. maybe this time it can decide what it wants to be, a TSS or a boshy fuck-you-youre-dead game

The first game was exactly what it wanted to be: FUCKING AWESOME.

4. Quote Originally Posted by cka View Post
    TSS
    I don't even know what this is an acronym for. Titty sucking society? Tetanus soaked syringe? God damn I am out of touch.

At any rate, I thought the first game was pretty close to perfect. It didn't seem confused (or confusing) to me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by bVork View Post
    The first game was exactly what it wanted to be: FUCKING AWESOME.
    This is correct.

Edit: Twin stick shooter? The other "stick" (I used a keyboard + mouse because jesus christ why wouldn't you) doesn't actually shoot, though.
    Last edited by No One; 12 Jun 2013 at 03:27 PM.

5. The first one is definitely one of the better ass-ugly savestate "indie" games out there. I'll probably play a sequel, even if only for the music.

6. This is probably what I'm most excited about out of everything at E3 this year.

7. Quote Originally Posted by No One View Post
    Edit: Twin stick shooter? The other "stick" (I used a keyboard + mouse because jesus christ why wouldn't you) doesn't actually shoot, though.
    yes, but it aims and because of that you gotta hold like 3 things on a dualshock3 just to run and gun

I can't play it beyond the point I'm at now (chapter 5 or 6) because the controls keep on fucking me and I can not get used to kb/m for it

9. GOTY

10. I dig the first one so far, but maybe too easy? If you're willing to get killed a few times without getting in a huff about it, you'll pretty much bulldoze the game at a fair clip.

Just cleared chapter 9 (Crackdown) last night, A+'s or A's or B's on most everything. Sword rules all.

I've gotten to like how sleazy the game is. It's like 'broken television in a Russian massage parlor lobby' sleazy. Not a standard game aesthetic!
    Last edited by YellerDog; 19 Jun 2013 at 06:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!