Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cable Management

Cable Management

What are your solutions? I am mounting a TV on the wall for the first time, and I don't really want a assload of cables spidering all over the place.

Velcro cable ties from Monoprice!

3. What Gohan said. Or you can spring for those slightly pricier boxes you put the cables in and the stick to the wall, I've also had luck with those. Though for my tastes I'm okay with the velcro ties.

4. shove them up your ass.

5. (not really, but that's the sort of reply I'd expect you to give me).
    I just bought a package of 40 black zip ties from a dollar store to make my rat nest look a bit better.When we redo the living room (which will involve gutting the 80 year old plaster and lathe and putting up drywall) all that shit is going to be run through the walls.

I'm thinking of mounting mine with some steal pipe. Then cutting a whole in the pipe and running the cable through that, and then behind the drywall.

Did you mean "stolen"? I think you should pay for the pipe.

I'm a crazy person, so I don't know if the zip tie business will work. I'll check out those sticky boxes. Thanks.

8. If you're mounting it on a sheetrock wall ( to the studs of course) then just fish the cables through the wall.

That's the only real solution. If I owned this joint I totally would.