Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cable Management

1. Well,another idea that occured to me is you could build a false wall in front of the real one. Hang all your shit and put holes everywhere, scare the shit out of the landlord and then walk away when you move out without having to do any repairs.

2. Running the cables through the wall seems like the best bet and like Glass Joe said, the damage done to the wall from making holes for the cables wouldn't be any worse than the holes you're putting in it to mount the television. We had our TV mounted on the wall a couple of apartments ago but I never really liked it. It's difficult to get behind the TV and at the time I was moving my PS3 back and forth between two rooms. I'd rather just get a nice stand if the space permits.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

I've always wanted to build a stereo cab that looks like those old woman stereo record players. Then mount the TV in the back and have it lift out with the touch of a button.

As seen on MTV Cribs

This is where the magic happens.

This is a bomb ass kitchen I use to microwave hot pockets

This is the house my label rented to keep up the appearance of my baller ass lifestyle while I actually live in a two bedroom apartment in New Jersey with two other rappers.

8. Or be like Redman and show his Newark apt., and his empty ass fridge.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

9. We use split innerduct to manage network cables from a wall into cubicles.