Page 1 of 7 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Lords of the Fallen (PC, PS4, One)

Lords of the Fallen (PC, PS4, One)

Quote Originally Posted by RPS
    There is scant information about there about Lords Of The Fallen, even though it was first announced (as Project RPG) a year ago. The game from The Deck 13, headed by former CD Projekt Red dev Tomasz Gop, doesn’t have a website, nor even an entry in secret industry tome Gamespress. Yet the game that people seem to be pitching as a rival to The Witcher 3 has managed to produce some screenshots despite it all.

Gop was the producer on The Witcher 2, hence the implied rivalry. Developed for the last two years with City Interactive, it’s to be an epic RPG that certainly seems to share a visual flair with Geralt’s boobalicious adventures. However, OXM are reporting that it’s supposed to be closer to a combination of Dark Souls and Borderlands. Huh. It was originally intended to be released this year, but is now certainly somewhere in 2014 and set for PC and the next gen consoles.
    Link with much more detail
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fallen01s.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	32.2 KB 
ID:	70474   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fallen02s.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	66.9 KB 
ID:	70475   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fallen03s.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	80.5 KB 
ID:	70476   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fallen04s.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	74.5 KB 
ID:	70477  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fallen05s.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	70478  

3. Damn. Haven't heard of this until just now but that IGN video sold me.

4. Gameplay video looks pretty cool.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

5. Yeah, this looks right up my alley. Definitely on my radar for PS4.

6. Man the amount of Dark Fantasy/action RPG games coming up are practically a dime a dozen.

7. As long they are good/great quality I'll get every one of them

7/10 from Eurogamer

This sounds exactly like the kind of game I just don't have time to play anymore.

9. Since I saw the first screens of this game I've been interested, based on the fact that I thought it looked very Souls-ish. Reading that review makes it sound like Souls-Lite, which is good enough for me to give it a shot.

10. I don't recall seeing this thread before but I've had my eye on this for a while. I'll pick it up on the cheap.