Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lords of the Fallen (PC, PS4, One)

1. Gotcha! The first thing that popped into my head when you brought up screen tearing was the original Saints Row.

2. Yeah that game had it pretty bad.

3. You know... this game isn't bad. In every form of the word it is "let's try to clone Dark Souls", and the developer doesn't seem to always grasp what From does to make their games so good. And I could absolutely do without Beardy McBaldy.

Once you come to terms with what it is, though, and get a little ways in, it can actually be kind of fun. It's like the pseudo-authentic Mexican restaurant I liked going to back home. Yeah, it still wasn't real Mexican food, but it was also better than a lot of they other options out there, and can satisfy some of the craving that you're having.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

4. Also, WOW at the player drop-off in this game. Only 22% of players have a trophy for entering the second area of the game.

5. They went back to playing Dark Souls.

6. So they hooked their PS3s back up?

7. What do you mean "back up"? Mine never left.

Xbox 360 is totally in the garbage though.

8. Looks like some of the new features are a bit of a mess, whole lot of crashes to desktop from stuff like Nvidia Turbulence (which I had never heard of before). I'm guessing this game will be in decent shape by the time it hits its first sale. Good thing my backlog is so far back I'm just now starting Dark Souls again with the intention of finishing it at least once this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    What do you mean "back up"? Mine never left.
    The PS4 doesn't play Netflix?

Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    whole lot of crashes to desktop from stuff like Nvidia Turbulence
    That's an unfortunate name choice for something with that side effect.

10. I actually first thought they were code naming the crashes.