Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3567

Thread: Lords of the Fallen (PC, PS4, One)

1. It is a really cool game. I do think that the boss fights last entirely too long though, even after you already know what to do to beat them.

2. I'm finally caught up on games so I'm going to also try to get into this. Picked it up on sale for $25 awhile back. Glad I pulled the trigger on it since the price for a disc copy has yet to go down.

3. After watching this speed run I decided to go through again as a Warrior build like he does. I stopped along the way to collect everything and kill all the enemies, but I went the same path and decided to use the same weapons he did, mainly My Axe. Good god that thing is overpowered. I'm now 6 hours in and I'm right back at the end (took me 22 hours the first time), having gathered most of the collectible stuff I was missing and cleaning up some trophies, but this weapon with 30 STR takes bosses down in seconds. If I wasn't playing around looking for stuff I could see this being a casual 4 hour game. Granted that's knowing where to go next, but it's surprisingly short when it comes down to it.

4. I happened to luck into almost the same build. Near the end of the game, and enemies are basically trivial. Still enjoying it more than Dark Souls II.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2