Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 24567810 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Chance Saloon

GTFO My Face: Music Gear Edition.

This stuff has to go by the end of the month. You guys get first crack at it.

Ampeg v2 in a custom 2x10 (maybe 2x12) cabinet. I will also just sell the amp if you'd like. You could put it in...
    Empty VT-40 cab. lots of mojo
    Orange AD30htc Brand new condition.
    Ampeg SVT-210AV 2x10 cabinet (two of them) Brand new condition.
    Ampeg Jet-J12 (70's style) Brand new condition.
    Ampeg Heavy Stud. 1970's Telecaster Clone. Dark cherry red. Fantastic condition, slightly pitted bridge. includes the stupid ashtray pickup cover, and all original pots and switches (in a plastic baggie)
    Fender Telecaster. Mexican. White. Shockingly solid neck for a Mexi. I've played out on this a little bit, but mostly just played it at home/practice spot.
    Mosrite Ventures bass. 1967 (?) sounds and plays fucking great, and... uh, serious mojo.
    1970's bootleg P-Bass. It's a copy of a Univox, which is the weirdest shit I've ever heard. Plays surprisingly well, and still has the original guitar pickup in it for extra awesomeness.
    Univox Hi Flyer mark II. Sunburst. Switches need a re-solder. Cosmetically beautiful, and totally playable with no work if you tape the switches down.
    Ampeg bt-15. 1968. Brand new condition.
    I also have various pedals from trades that I want to get rid of, but I can't recall which ones. We could go grab bag, or a blind box if you'd like?

If you're interested in any of this I'll take pictures. Priced to get the fuck out of my face. Hit me up.

Depending on where you live I'd drive the fucking things to you, or meet you halfway if you cover my gas. I'd also ship.

Last Chance Saloon

Pair of navy blue and green Adidas Samoa size 11. Worn to band practice exactly once. Yours for $25 shipped unless you're Melf.

Tapatalk won't let me post a picture. Here's what they look like.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	adidas-originals-samoa-mens.jpeg 
Views:	381 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	74082  
    Last edited by Josh; 30 Apr 2014 at 05:06 PM.

You have 24 hours before it hits eBay. Every box is full and complete.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404091042.065304.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	353.0 KB 
ID:	74522

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404091054.531418.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	317.1 KB 
ID:	74523

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404091065.864627.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	354.5 KB 
ID:	74524

Act fast.

4. I'm tempted by the Ninja Gaiden Trilogy, did you have prices in mind, or would you prefer I PM you an offer?
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

PM is fine. You just gotta wait a week before I ship so I can play through it again.

Oh. Those Dreamcasts are brand new.

SSJN, if you make me an offer I can't refuse every system is yours.

Jesus Christ!
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

8. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, black Dreamcasts!

I'd really love Super Metroid.

PM sent!

9. An offer you can't refuse is probably an offer that leaves me no room for it to be worth my while.

What if I told you I just want it gone?

Keep the new dreamcasts and the Rob set out of your mind and give me a price if you want.