Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Lego Movie (2014)

1. EVERYTHING IS AWESOME
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Really enjoyed it.

3. Took my son to this and it was even better than I expected.

Chux, you would really like this even though it's not a Disney movie. They threw some characters from a Disney franchise in there just for you bro.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    I sent a text to Steph saying "Hey look, the Lego Movie has a 99% on Rotten Tomatoes" her response was "Nope".
    We had the opposite of here. I said I wasn't sure about the Lego movie, and got told too bad we're going to go see it.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. BUMP
    Donk

6. Yeah, this movie was great. Cynics need not apply. You know what you're getting into when you go to see a movie with the name of a corporation in the title. Would you go see The Coke Movie and be upset that it's unsurprisingly all about Coke and what it offers to the world? Great message, too, without being hammy.

Saw it with Geen.

It was really good.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

8. Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Yeah, this movie was great. Cynics need not apply. You know what you're getting into when you go to see a movie with the name of a corporation in the title. Would you go see The Coke Movie and be upset that it's unsurprisingly all about Coke and what it offers to the world? Great message, too, without being hammy.
    it was still a million times better than it had any right to be
    Donk

9. Is it, though? And I don't mean that in a bad way. I mean that Lego has always struck me as a company that knows exactly what it offers in terms of pure imaginative power, and embraces it at every turn. They have huge Lego exhibits in various theme parks and even opened of their own. Yeah their sets are expensive, but if Lego gets to be the household term for junior creative architecture for a little while, I'd be hard pressed to be cynical about that.

10. Saw this in a cheap little second run theater last night. It was really fun!