Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teach Me Something TNL!

1. Teach Me Something TNL!

I've had three different customers this week that had some kinda crazy prutrusion sticking out from under the skin on their arms.
    Just had a kid in here who must have been early 20s. His was in his bicep.
    There was an older guy on Monday who had it on his forearm starting at his elbow.
    A lady was in here on Wednesday, and hers went from above her wrist and between her thumb and forefinger.
    It looks like someone took a piece of conduit and shoved it under the skin, or if you want a gross image, like a huge centipede is just under the skin.
    What the hell is it?

2. Rochester rheumatism.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Also know as the Rochester Raw.

Were they disgruntled? One of the symptoms is wylin out.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Were the subdermal piercings? I can't picture what you're describing but that's the only thing I can think of.

this sounds horrible. sneak a picture.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    Were the subdermal piercings? I can't picture what you're describing but that's the only thing I can think of.
    yeah it's that new caterpillar piercing trend called t00benz!

7. PICC line?

No idea.

8. your store just attracts weirdo mutants

.~* Knowledge Bomb *~.

9. Maybe he should stop handing out fifths of Tenafly Viper to the customers?

10. Quote Originally Posted by dave is ok View Post
    PICC line?

No idea.
    Lol