Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: DanganRonpa: Trigger Happy Havoc & 2: Goodbye Despair (PSV)

1. I'm pretty excited for the Rapey Witch Game.

2. Rapey Witch Game?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Rapey Witch Monogatari
    Donk

4. God bbobb. When you say it, you make it seem like a bad thing.

5. I ordered Rapey Witch Monogatari on Amazon a looooong time ago, and at one point they dropped it to $20 (probably by accident because they took it down pretty quickly after that), but now my price is still $20.

I kind of want to get the LE from NISA, but it's $75, which is a lot more than $20.

But... Removable hat...
    Donk

6. Quote Originally Posted by Magic Box
    NIS America announced that Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair will be coming to PS Vita in North America this fall. The story set on Jabberwock Island, suddenly Monokuma returns with another deadly game, you must catch murderers during the rapid fire class trials.

Awesome. That's even more reason to support the first one.

IGN: 8.5/10

That's the first review I've seen, and it's by Colin Moriarty, who is among the least disrespectable writers at IGN.

9. NIS games have left a bad taste in my mouth for almost all their titles I've tried. I'm so leary of a game with NIS on the package now I'd need to have confirmation from god if the shit is worth dropping any money on. >_>
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL