Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5789

Thread: DanganRonpa: Trigger Happy Havoc & 2: Goodbye Despair (PSV)

The original is coming to Steam next month. This may be the first PC announcement ever I've had mixed feelings about. I feel as though if you didn't support the Vita you don't deserve to play these.

edit: There's a definite upside though, as this was on that relatively recent SteamDB leak, which means more awesome stuff is likely truly coming too.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 18 Jan 2016 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Siliconera
    Last week, Spike Chunsoft announced it would be self-publishing Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc on Steam. Now, Spike Chunsoft has confirmed to Siliconera that the developer has further plans. Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair will follow its predecessor onto Steam.

As for other games, Spike Chunsoft isn’t yet ready to divulge plans for future Steam releases. However, the company has confirmed that the Danganronpa series is only the start.
    Link

If we can get the Zero Escape series, dedicated handhelds might be over for me finally.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 20 Jan 2016 at 02:06 PM.

5. Danganronpa 1•2 Reload announced for the PS4, scheduled for early 2017.

I always thought it was bullshit that the original 1•2 Reload for the Vita in Japan had its games separated for Western release, good to see that finally corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    We should probably rename the thread to just "DanganRonpa Series Thread."

7. I'm so happy it's still coming to the Vita in the US.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.