Page 1 of 9 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: DanganRonpa: Trigger Happy Havoc & 2: Goodbye Despair (PSV)

DanganRonpa: Trigger Happy Havoc & 2: Goodbye Despair (PSV)

Quote Originally Posted by NIS
    Hope’s Peak Academy is home to Japan’s best and brightest high school students -- the beacons of hope for the future. But that hope suddenly dies when Makoto Naegi and his classmates find themselves imprisoned in the school, cut off from the outside world and subject to the whims of a strange, murderous little bear name Monokuma. He pits the students against each other, promising freedom to anyone who can murder a fellow classmate and get away with it. It’s up to you to find out who Monokuma really is, and why you’ve been taken from the world you once knew. But be careful what you wish for -- sometimes there’s nothing more deadly than the truth...
    Link with more

He would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those meddling kids. I can't believe this is actually coming west.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 17 Feb 2014 at 11:00 AM.

How does this thread have no replies? It's coming February 11 and it has to be one of the reasons Compass said February would be expensive.

3. It's no Romance Dawn...

4. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    How does this thread have no replies? It's coming February 11 and it has to be one of the reasons Compass said February would be expensive.
    Wow, yeah, what the heck? i'm really looking forward to it... even though i don't have a Vita...
    Donk

5. This and Bravely Default within 2 days of each other will have me glued to my portables for a long while.

I have this preordered. Already played through the fan translation on PSP, which was super well done.

I hope the sequel comes over as well.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

7. Beat it yesterday. It's awesome. I went in thinking that I wasn't really a fan of the character designs, but man did I love all of them by the time the game was over. It's got a few hiccups (really, really needs an option for turning off the back touch screen), but once the story kicks in during the first chapter there was almost never a point where I wasn't wanting to keep playing in order to find out what happens next.

Definitely one of the better of these kinds of games to come over. Virtue's Last Reward had more actual puzzle solving to it, which was nice, but the cast and conversations won me over more in Danganronpa.

(I downloaded the fan-translation for the PSP version before, but never got around to playing it. I'm really curious to now, so I can see how it differs from the Vita reworking.)
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

8. http://gematsu.com/2014/02/danganron...ming-west-fall

second game coming to the west, n__n yaaay

i still don't have that Vita, BUT IT'S ON ITS WAY NOW
    Donk

9. sounds terrible

10. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    http://gematsu.com/2014/02/danganron...ming-west-fall

second game coming to the west, n__n yaaay

i still don't have that Vita, BUT IT'S ON ITS WAY NOW
    Finch, you should get a Vita. Don't eat for a few weeks and save for one!

I got the first game in the same box as my Bravely Default Pancake Edition. Why can I not split my consciousness and play both simultaneously?