Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Orange is The New Black

1. Orange is The New Black

Netflix original series starring Taylor Shilling, Donna from That 70's Show, Captain Janeway, and The Pie Fucker.
    From wiki:
    Orange Is the New Black revolves around Piper Chapman (Schilling), a woman from Connecticut, living in New York City who is sent to the women's Litchfield, NY federal prison for possessing a suitcase full of drug money for Alex Vause (Prepon), an international drug smuggler and Chapman's one-time lover. Sentenced to serve a fifteen-month sentence, Chapman must survive the hardships of prison life, and she may have to be a different person to do so.
    Created by the chick who created Weeds. Seems like it could have been a season of Weeds. I'm watching the first episode between customers.
    I like it alright so far!

2. Totally forgot the release date, thanks for the heads up.

3. I thought this was going to be bitching about the blue and orange action in the movies of today
    Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    No one uses sigs.

4. I watched the first episode of this. Damn good, Netflix is upping their game.

Watched five episodes so far. I liked Weeds (mostly the early seasons before it got increasingly stupid) but this is a lot better. It's much funnier and has a larger number of interesting characters. And yeah, Netflix is getting smarter with the exclusives (although Arrested's return was disappointing).

6. n___n

7. I finished it off. The ending surprised me. With the concept, I was expecting it to be a self-contained season where she gets out in the end, but instead it ended on a brutally dark cliffhanger.

Very good show, probably the best show of the summer. I heard it got renewed for a second season, so there's that.

8. Great show! Hell of a place to end the season, but it left me wanting more so I guess it works. There's a lot set up for next season and I like a lot of the characters which leaves a lot left to explore. I just hope they have a clear path in mind right now and it doesn't disintegrate in mid-air like Weeds did. Going in, I didn't think this season was going to be Piper's entire 15 month sentence. In the last episode she's been in for 3, maybe 4 months but after that last stunt, I don't think that 15 means much right now. Healy turned into such a bitch, it was hard to even look at him.

9. This show got crazy good. I didn't hear about it until the day of its release and I watched the first episode on a whim. At first I thought, "Eh, boobs, swearing, Netflix is just flexing their unrated original content muscles." But by the end of the first episode, I found myself readily clicking into the second... and I was hooked. I LOVE the characters. It's just so well-written, and balanced in terms of seriousness and humor. It makes me think a lot about this whole world where so many people spend their days. Whether it's realistic or not is somewhat irrelevant to me...

Can you tell I really like this show?

NEOZEEDEATER: WHERE DID YOU COME FROM!!!!!!! :-O :-O

10. I just finished "fucksgiving."
    I really, really like this show. So much so that I am fighting the urge to just marathon through it. I want to savor each tasty episode.