Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Orange is The New Black

Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy
    Healy turned into such a bitch, it was hard to even look at him.
    It seemed so sudden. The way Chapman talked shit to him while in solitary was a bit weird as I never thought of him having a romantic interest in her. It seemed more of a fatherly role.

Quote Originally Posted by Toupee
    NEOZEEDEATER: WHERE DID YOU COME FROM!!!!!!! :-O :-O
    I popped in for what was going to be one post then found myself dragged back in with a bunch of threads.

2. So this is based on a book, of course. So finding out if she really only got 15 months is just a page turn away!
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

3. Chapter Book Pedantry up in hhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

4. I just got one last question for you: "Why does everyone call me 'Crazy Eyes'"?

T_T

5. Oh, I forgot.
    Did anyone else notice the magazine Dayanara kept reading throughout the show?
    The one and only Mangajin!
    It made me giggle.

6. I started watching this. About halfway through.

I don't really like it.

It's tough to put my finger on why.

7. You hate lesbians?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. Some of the bleeding heart stuff was grating. Every last minority-perpetrated crime being sympathetic almost had me cashing out. Very glad I hung in, though.

9. Finished Season 2 yesterday. I think I liked Season 1 better, but this season wasn't bad. I really liked how it ended.

10. I'm about halfway through and am not feeling it. The first season asked all kinds of ethical questions about punishment and detainment and explored Larry and Piper's strained relationship. This one is just a sitcom/soap that happens to be set (partly) in a prison. What do I care about the warden's husband's sexual inclinations or who Caputo wants to diddle?

And Red and V's power struggle thing is not compelling. These characters are one-dimensional.

Weeds kind of fell into the same trap after a season or two.
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 13 Jun 2014 at 01:17 PM.