Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Orange is The New Black

1. Probably about season 2. And they added more and look to be adding more.

They did jettison one character to make some room this season. Figures it was one of the best.

Edit: I DID complain about the bleeding heart back stories! But this season takes it to a new level. fake LSD.
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 24 Jun 2015 at 02:31 PM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    I wonder when they are going to address the fact that Piper got like, what, 18 months?
    This season was only like 3 months of time. Piper isn't the focus of the show anyway. They can have her leave and continue with the prison. If they want to keep her around it's easy too, just nail her for what she was doing this season (her scheme is still in action) and she gets a lot more time added to her sentence.

3. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Probably about season 2. And they added more and look to be adding more.

They did jettison one character to make some room this season. Figures it was one of the best.

Edit: I DID complain about the bleeding heart back stories! But this season takes it to a new level. fake LSD.
    Season 4 will be Tumblr TV

4. The only good part of this season was Piper being an absolute ice queen in the last ep. That was nice.
    Boo, Hiss.

5. That was pretty dope. I liked the Jewish conversion story too.

6. The new season sure is preachy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. I liked this season a lot. All the way through. Biggest surprise was Doggett becoming a genuinely sympathetic (albeit emphasis on the last three syllables) character. I was into it.

I hope they just keep going with seasons. It will be very easy to keep Piper in there indefinitely. I want her to become even more vicious.