Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1222242526

Thread: Godzilla (2014)

1. This seems pretty shitty half way through. What a wasted opportunity. God this is awful!

2. Protip: it's a Godzilla movie, the end fight is why you watch it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Yeah but even the end fights have more stupid humans that we don't give a shit about doing things we don't care about than Godzilla.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. So are y'all willing to admit this wasn't that great yet or are ya still in the honeymoon phase?

5. I never said it was great. It was better than the last US Godzilla but I've taken shits better than that.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. I liked it, but I don't think I will ever watch it again.

7. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Thinking on it a week later, I liked this just fine, even if it's a lesser entry in a really long series. The monster punch-ups are promising for future installments!
    Yup, still true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    I never said it was great. It was better than the last US Godzilla but I've taken shits better than that.
    This is my feelings exactly, it was fun for what it was, but I don't feel the need to ever re watch it.

9. I couldn't tell what was going on half the time. Why would they spend all that time and money making giant CG monsters only to shroud them in darkness, dust, and smoke?

10. I found this to be more frustrating than enjoyable.