Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 791011121315 ... LastLast

Thread: Steam Trading Card Trading Thread

1. I just wish I had the luck to get more valuable reward nonsense. Lots of 2 and 3¢ nonsense.

I think I might throw in a fiver and finish a few badges. Maybe that summer sale one to level 5. Then just sell boosters as they (hopefully) come in.

2. Funny that in the same day I posted that, I sold a pink heart emoticon from Offspring Fling for $2.50. Lots o' badges!

I also got lots o' coupons. Thanks for cheap Planets Under Attack, Krater, and Duke Nukem 3D, Valve! Hooray finally playing those goofy, Duke level packs!

Looks like I have coupons for No Time to Explain, Two Worlds, Two Worlds II (worlds two worlds two worlds two worlds), Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion and Twin Sector. I've been meaning to try a Solar Empire game and 66% off is pretty good! I'm under the impression that Two Worlds is complete shit, though. Same with Twin Sector, so fuck the lot of them.

Anybody want these? Feel free to throw me a card if you're feeling generous, but I'm not pushing for it:
    -75% off Two Worlds II
    -75% off Two Worlds: Epic Edition
    -50% off Twin Sector
    Last edited by ChaoofNee; 09 Oct 2013 at 02:15 AM.

3. Unholy Hieghts!

I spent like 7$ for the level 5 badge but each of my 5 emoticons sells for more than a dollar a piece and all the backgrounds sell for a lot too. I actually bought the game because it looks fun, if a single foil drops BIG MONEY.

4. I bought the game, it is way too much fun for what it is. No foils though
    Last edited by Timber; 06 Oct 2013 at 01:56 PM.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

5. I was going to come in here to let you guys know Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon and Trine 1 have cards now, but I see Opaque and Timber are already playing them.

Oh, well.

6. I had the Trine launcher running while I watched SHIELD & a few other things downstairs.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

7. Timber bought a Trine card from me on the market and probably didn't even realize.

Also Blood Dragon cards aren't working for me, not sure why. EDIT: Actually it's dropping cards but on my badges page it doesn't list the game. Whatever, at 40 cents a pop I want ALL OF THEM
    Last edited by Opaque; 09 Oct 2013 at 01:34 AM.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Timber bought a Trine card from me on the market and probably didn't even realize.
    lol nope.

I put together a level 5 on that pretty cheap and I'll get most of it back if I sell all the backgrounds & emoticons. Also just got lucky and got a $2 heart emoticon from the first Offspring Fling badge.

9. I did a level 5 too but I got way fucked on drops.