Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9111213141517 ... LastLast

Thread: Steam Trading Card Trading Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    It's the best.

Summer Sale taught us that you should sell every single card when they're worth a lot and then like a month after the sale is over craft the badge if you want it. In three months this badge will cost less than a buck, right now it's about $3.
    Well if you want the badge this time you'll want to get some around mid sale when they're cheapest. These badges actually expire this time.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

The fuck is this?

3. Opaque's version of bitcoin.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Well if you want the badge this time you'll want to get some around mid sale when they're cheapest. These badges actually expire this time.
    Oh that's actually interesting then.

5. The snow globe prizes are shit, unless they drop to 4 or 5 cents a piece it looks like selling all cards will be the way to go.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Yeah I only care about badges if they're under a buck a piece, so these have a lot of dropping to do or I'm selling all of them.

7. I will trade snow globes with ya'll. I have some doubles.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Opaque's version of bitcoin.
    That's actually a really good answer.

9. Idling in Steam sounds more profitable than mining.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    I will trade snow globes with ya'll. I have some doubles.
    Don't be a fool, just sell them.