Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10121314151618 ... LastLast

Thread: Steam Trading Card Trading Thread

1. This badge is craftable unlimited times, so Palm Desert who is the highest level I've ever found has done it 29 times already.

EDIT 30 since I posted that.

2. These are worth like 60 cents a piece? Holy shit, you can craft just about any badge for under a dollar and get enough between that a drop to break even.

Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    This badge is craftable unlimited times
    That's the worst idea ever.

4. No it's fucking awesome. That's driving the price up through the fucking roof.

You can craft like 50 levels of badges for fucking free if you care to, because each one is a guaranteed 70 cent drop just for this stupid snow globe. So awesome. They sell fucking FAST.

EDIT: I made level 5 card for a little under $5 and sold everything it dropped for a little over $4 in a bout ten seconds.
    Last edited by Opaque; 19 Dec 2013 at 09:33 PM.

5. Also some of the precious drops are selling for hundreds.

HUNDREDS

EDIT: This does not imply you should farm for them. What the hell is wrong with you? Thinking you'd spend 8 dollars to get a shot at a hundred dollar drop that is like one in ten thousand. You should be fucking ashamed.
    Last edited by Opaque; 19 Dec 2013 at 09:30 PM.

6. Keep mining my boy!

7. I couldn't be fucked dealing with cards. My username is arjue, if anyone wants any that i have let me know.

8. Yeah, I'm crafting the shit out of badges right now and getting almost all of the money back in seconds

Also this is driving other badge prices up which is fantastic.
    Last edited by bbobb; 19 Dec 2013 at 09:49 PM.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. Quote Originally Posted by arjue View Post
    I couldn't be fucked dealing with cards. My username is arjue, if anyone wants any that i have let me know.
    It's stupid easy to get rid of them, you basically click the card, choose sell, then enter your asking price. It gives you a graph telling you the going price of the card, so just type it in and forget about it. Enjoy your Steam pennies.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

10. I refuse on principle.