Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 212141516171820 ... LastLast

Thread: Steam Trading Card Trading Thread

1. I have a ton of extra snow globes and want to finish this badge at least once. The value of the globes are dropping, too! You guys should just trade with me. Anybody need #10? Three times?

2. Yeah, those globes are going to plummet in the last week or so I expect since they have an expiration date and everyone is going to be trying to sell them off before they disappear. I'd say craft the badge once if you want it but continue to sell all dupes you can while they still give decent money.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Who has #2 and/or 9 and needs #3, 4, or 8?

hey, everyone vote for Long Live The Queen for the next sale. I haven't seen it go below 10% off yet, and the vote will get it to 50% off

5. I'll build a badge when it's less than a buck. This will happen. If you craft a badge right now you are spending $2.50 on something that will be half that in a week. Sell those things right now.

6. Yeah and every day they drop and as it gets closer to the end people will drop the price to make anything before they expire. Supply and demand, the demand is dropping and every day the supply grows by thousands. Sell them right now while they're still worth something then buy back the ten you need in three or four days once they're under 10 cents a piece.

7. I sold a Napoleon background today for $2.80 that I got from a card which cost less than a buck.

Also I fucked around with flipping a few game items and it works. I'm going to mess with some things, but I might be on to something.

8. I just went through my Steam inventory looking for stuff to dump and found I had a rare background. Selling price- 3¢. What's the point of being rare if nobody cares about it?

James