Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 313151617181921 ... LastLast

Thread: Steam Trading Card Trading Thread

1. Rare just means they drop at a low rate, that doesn't inherently mean anyone is going to like it.

2. Real talk: double real talk edit edition:

Who wants me to buy them $30 in game on Steam for $20ish worth of globe cards? Talk to me on Steam.
    Last edited by Opaque; 27 Dec 2013 at 09:31 PM.

3. Wow! I made 54 cents! This is neat!

4. I've got $3 to spend on these cards today. Let's hope some still exist when I get home!

Though, I suppose if the price shot up suddenly at the end that would just make them scarce and I could just sell my leftovers. Win win!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Yeah and every day they drop and as it gets closer to the end people will drop the price to make anything before they expire. Supply and demand, the demand is dropping and every day the supply grows by thousands. Sell them right now while they're still worth something then buy back the ten you need in three or four days once they're under 10 cents a piece.
    Alright, King Kard. How long do you think this will take? They seem to be hovering around $.12-.15 each right now.

6. I can't even get on the damn thing to buy cards right now.

7. Yeah the market and the whole inventory system has been fucked for half the sale.

That being said, the prediction that the prices would reach the low point middle of the sale and sky rocket at the end was obviously wrong. If you want em get them now

8. Yeah, $0.15 is what they'll sell for, give or take a penny. They trended down a few cents in the last couple days but there was never a giant buyer's market.

James

9. So it's not just me, good. Our vent server took a shit also.