Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 515171819202123 ... LastLast

Thread: Steam Trading Card Trading Thread

He owns 2,087 games on Steam too, so I'm guessing money $3,000 to him isn't quite the same as it is to you or me.

2. Oh I know, but the amount spent on those is just ridiculous to me regardless.

Then when I was trying to see if Dave has more hours on DOTA2 than that guy has on L4D2 (Palm Desert wins, btw) I found this gem on Dave's featured's list.

Wow. Just wow.

4. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/palmdesert

$3000+ spent on winter badges.

5. Totally worth it. I mean come on, he's level 261! What on earth could possibly be better than that?

James

6. He's from Japan.

Probably a hikikomori and the money probably isn't even his. Plus, he's pretty internet famous right now, so he's go that going for him. Someone called him the "ultimate badass" and meant it. That's the person who we should really be judging.

7. With the incoming "Mysterious Cards" this seems like a good time to bump this.

Sale card preparations begin! I started by putting all of my eXceed cards up on the market. Most of these things are worth $.50 a piece. Weird.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Steam is still running like shit. Looks like I am going to end up losing like 15 Snow Globes because I can't do shit. Thanks Gabe.
    I forgot about this. So pissed.

9. They got you too, eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!