Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9192122232425 LastLast

Thread: Steam Trading Card Trading Thread

1. the truth is I pretty much play the same couple games even after I finish them ;(

I do that with music and movies and such.

You're old.

3. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    Has this affected card prices yet considering how many have flooded the market?
    Not as far as I can tell. I've been idling for the past three days, and the card prices are what you expect. Under ten cents for common games, 10-20 for uncommon titles, and upwards of 50 cents for anime. Would have probably made $20 by now if I wasn't also crafting badges for some of these. Not the anime games though. Those cards are bank.

Of course the game I'm actually playing has no cards at all.
    Last edited by AaronChance; 06 Aug 2014 at 08:01 AM.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

4. I think Valve got wise to you guys. The most recent update fixes issues caused by a "particular 3rd party application" that causes Steam to think games are still running in Windows 8. Oh, well!

5. It's still working for me. I got like $12 last night.

6. The games in the humble weekly bundle are Japanese games which generally get .30 per card, sometimes more. Those prices will come crashing down as the sale continues though, so if you want them to supplement your income, do it sooner than later.

7. It actually might not be working anymore.

8. Works for me. When it stops working, I make sure to log into steamcommunity.com, and that renews the cookies or something. Starts working again after that.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

9. Hot shit. Thanks!

10. My idlemaster had like 120 games to go through. This shit will be going for a week