Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 23456818 ... LastLast

Thread: Steam Trading Card Trading Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Anyone want to trade a DmC Dante card with any other DmC card save Hunter? So Kat, Virgil, or 'Dante walking'
    I have a Kat card.

Did you guys see that the publisher gets 10%, and Valve gets 5% of every marketplace purchase? So all of these games that have card support are potential gold mines for both.

3. Tons of tiny transactions flying around, I'm sure they're making bank right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    I am so glad to be completely ignoring all of this.
    You're in a thread about it, ergo, you aren't ignoring it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    You're posting in a thread about it, ergo, you aren't ignoring it.

6. Completed the set for the badge, and done. Thankfully it just happened due to the last couple cards not being random, but instead filling in the gaps. The only work I did was hitting up the list of games and seeing if there was anything I'd missed, and then spending a few bucks on Kairo. Seeing as I'd have missed it otherwise, I can't really complain.

I supposed I could spend $1.50 getting the additional 8 cards needed to level up to 2, but that's an ugly road to start down for zero gain.

James

7. Better do it now the cards are just going to go up in cost.

8. Right, but what's in it for me? E-peen points? My real one is big enough, I don't need this. I got the thing I wanted just by doing my stuff day-to-day in a way that was, honestly, fairly fun. Worrying about it enough to spend actual money on it seems like taking it a little too far.

James

9. Nothing in it for you.

The more people that get sucked into it the sooner I sell all the ones I've listed at dramatically increased prices.
    Last edited by Opaque; 21 Jul 2013 at 10:11 PM.

10. I've got four cards left over I'll be dumping later on for exactly the same reasons.

James