Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 578910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: Steam Trading Card Trading Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    If you get the Poop emoticon from The Binding of Isaac count yourself lucky. I ended up with 3 somehow getting the badge to level 5 and I sold each for about $2.
    I guess that's going to be my next badge.

Edit: I got one! Between that and the other stuff it dropped I'm going to get back like $3.50 of the $5 for a level five badge.
    Last edited by Opaque; 27 Sep 2013 at 09:56 PM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    Did that Steam Summer Sale card hoarding pay off for those who bit yet?
    I think it's still pretty low. Should pay off eventually though

I got a Ducktales booster.

Three fucking Scrooges.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

Sell the others

5. StarDrive badges are about $1 to make right now and there's a few things they can drop which sell for a lot.

I got about $6 worth of things crafting the badges so that's 500xp for free.

6. Also March of the Eagles. Lots of stuff that sells for more than $1.

I spend like $6 to get a level 5 badge and just two of the backgrounds I got sell for a combined $8. About a dollar for the rest of the drops and I had terrible luck with the emoticons.

7. Sugar Cube! Get Sugar Cube badges!

I got a level 5 badge for about $6.00 and sold one of the backgrounds for $5. The rest of the stuff brought me back to the black. Then I bought the game because fuck it sounded neat for $2.00 something and got a foil and sold it for $6.00. FREE MONEY

reach for the stars

9. It's hard to argue with getting paid to have fun, no matter how low the money is.