Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Steam Trading Card Trading Thread

1. Right. I crafted the one badge and that's good enough for me, and the rest I'll sell later if there's a market.

2. I spent 3 dollars getting the level five badge because I'm gay.

I still have four or so cards left over that I'll sell to make that money back in a few months.

3. I have 600 cards.

I'm either going to just get my money back or I'm going to make bank. Time will tell.

4. I just need a Tomb Raider card to complete my level 5 badge.

Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    I have 600 cards.

I'm either going to just get my money back or I'm going to make bank. Time will tell.
    Will people start caring about crafting badges when the prices go up? Eh, I'm not sure. I crafted lvl 1 DmC but I'm not gonna spend 70 cents a card to go up to lvl 5.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    I have 600 cards.

Summer cards? The price is already up from 13-15 cents to 23~

6. I bought them all for like 15-17 cents. I tentatively have half listed at $2 but I'm going to watch it. If I sell then for 35 cents I double my money. If those things hit a dollar I'll turn 100 into over 500. If they hit 2$? Holy shit I'll never spend real money on steam again and I'll just do this again every sale.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    I bought them all for like 15-17 cents. I tentatively have half listed at $2 but I'm going to watch it. If I sell then for 35 cents I double my money. If those things hit a dollar I'll turn 100 into over 500. If they hit 2$? Holy shit I'll never spend real money on steam again and I'll just do this again every sale.
    They'll get above a dollar definitely. It'll probably take a month or three

8. The cheapest cards right this minute of every one is already almost thirty cents. EDIT: most are over 30 cents now, Skyrim approaching 40 cents. Yesterday there were about 45k of every card on the market, 25% of that is already gone.

So awesome.
    Last edited by Opaque; 22 Jul 2013 at 06:03 PM.

I have
    Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
    Dead Island Riptide
    Prison Architect

need
    Football Manager 2013
    Kerbal Space Program
    Reus
    Skyrim
    Torchlight II

might need some other stuff for the games I haven't downloaded yet.

I'm ironsgh with a wheelie tf icon.

10. Oh that was you? It showed you with no friends, you attached no message and your play history is wierd looking. I thought you were a spammer or something.

Also the day after summer sale bubble popped as most people expected. Now we wait. I'm kind of loving this, it's like gambling a lot more than its like a nornal investment.