Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1121232425

Thread: Steam Trading Card Trading Thread

1. I have doubles of a grillion elves. I need Itsy and Tender, though. Anybody wanna trade?

2. If anyone messaged me about trading, I apologize, I wasn't at my PC

Cards suck

3. Ah, butts. They disabled market transactions on the Holiday cards really early.

Oh, well. I made the badge once. If anyone wants to swap cards in the next 14 minutes, send me a message.

4. I ended up with a level 16 badge for this one. A few days back you could get any of the cards for 6 cents each. And I sold a lot them very early on for .26-.30 each.

Don't craft another badge until the next sale is going on with it's own cards as a bonus. Those cards always go for 25+ cents at first then drop below 8 cents with a few days left in the sale.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

5. How Valve responded to dorks looking for a deeper layer to their silly comic noir-themed sale:

First sign in. Then...

Quote Originally Posted by Reddit
    Open up Ikaruga in your internet browser http://store.steampowered.com/app/253750

type SEARCH

press enter

type 1v7531
    Anybody want to trade dumb holiday cards? I think I could probably make this badge twice more if anybody wants to trade around. Send me a Steam message!

NEED:
    2 Santa's Workshop
    2 Holly
    2 Twinkle
    1 Redemption

TO TRADE:
    1 Zippy's Demise
    1 Sending a Message
    3 Taffy
    2 You Better Watch Out
    1 You Better Not Cry
    2 Guess Who's Coming to Town

6. Urgh. Nevermind on trades. Sedition and I just hit a huge problem with 24 hour trade holds and these cards expire.