Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A amazing find at Funcoland!!!

1. I got both Klonoa and NiGHTS at a flea market recently for $20! Im happy for ya, its a great fun game, very much worth 20 bones.

Z-roe
    A is for action

2. Walked into my local Funco yesterday looking for another copy of Star Ocean: Second Story and walked out with a MINT copy of Elemental Gearbolt for $24.99! I didn't even have to pay taxes, as it was in Deleware.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

3. Originally posted by UndeadKing

Anyway, Now that I can play psx games again, I've been looking for Suikoden 2. I've never seen it anywhere ad I'm certianly not paying the strange prices on ebay($66 for a scratched disc and instruction manual with writing in it? No thanks). So, when I saw it, I snatched it up. I nearly cried when I realised it was used. I made an exception and bought this anyway because I've been dying to play it. Surprisingly, the disc wasn't that bad. The biggest problem was a small tear on the instruction manual. The game plays fine, and thats all that matters. I paid $30 for it. I think I annoyed the clerk when I bought it, he said "Damn, I didn't know we had this!"
    Worth every penny. One of the coolest RPGs I've ever played.
    -Kyo