Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 791011121315 ... LastLast

Thread: NEC/TTi System Appreciation Thread (PCE, TG16, SG, PC-FX, etc.)

1. Trade?

2. Should post both of the pictures that dude took when you bought it.

3. Not sure what's up with the (lol) but Loom is really good. Also, have him "clone" you a Dracula X until you can round up your own complete copy.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Trade?
    Ooh, two birds with one stone. We should discuss this.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Now I'm sitting on a TG16 with a non-Plus Power Booster (with AV stereo cables and AC adapter), Turbo Tap, and 2 controllers. If anybody here is interested we can talk numbers before I toss it back up on eBay. I can also throw in a Keith motherfucking Courage in the goddamn Alpha Zones.
    Ooh man, I'm very interested, but that's going to be mad expensive, I bet. You interested in trades? I got PS3, 3DS, older stuff.

Edit: Fuck, beaten to da punch.

6. Well I have some stuff I know he wants.
    Maybe we can work a 3 way trade?
    He sends you the tg stuff, you send me stuff, I send him this sega cd/32x stuff. win win win.
    Let me know what "older stuff" entails.

7. Dicks. Old PR Dicks.

Three way climax. Best friends forever.

Yeah SSJN has been holding on to a stash for me for an embarrassingly long amount of time, but I'd love to help Melf play some games!

9. jesus christ, the regular power booster goes for around $60-80?!
    Mzo, hit me up with what you feel you could get for that package if you sold on ebay, and I'll match it with the stuff I've been holding.
    Wtf.
    Sorry melf. The stuff from your list that I would be interested in would barely cover the turbografx.

10. Yeah, TG stuff is just retard expensive now. I figured as much.