Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2121415161718 LastLast

Thread: NEC/TTi System Appreciation Thread (PCE, TG16, SG, PC-FX, etc.)

1. Meh, I'm not even talking about value or $. I think it's the system I'm most fond of all time and I regret selling it for that reason. Now, the stuff is so stupidly expensive I really can't justify buying one and the 40-50 games that I'd like to play again.

2. WHAT THE FUCK SHINJOHN?!

I hooked up the Duo with the Official power supply I overpaid for on eBay. After an hour and a half the screen turned purple and lines started jumping around. Powered off the Duo. Powered back on. Let it sit. Same thing happened again after an hour. Plugged in the crappy aftermarket power supply I got with the unit. 3 hours later, still running fine.

3. Dude those official power supplies seem to be shit. If it didn't power back on I was going to say maybe it blew the fuse in the Duo. I'm thinking about opening up my power supply this weekend and take a look inside it. I assume you have a multimeter right, I'd be interested in hearing what yours is putting out. Mine registers 15.77 volts.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. I messaged the seller about a return/exchange. We will see.

5. Good luck!
    Where I play
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. Shin, check out Mr. Heli. I think it's very underrated.

Mr. Heli is really cute! Also Hani in the Sky.

8. I will definitely be trying them out. I'm focusing what free time to game I have right now on Ys Books I + II. Almost done with I.

So I'm kind of getting sick of sitting on the floor 2 inches from my tv because the Duo controller cords are short as shit. Supposedly these work perfectly as extension cords. http://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=534 I just ordered 2 and they should be here some time next week. I'll let you guys know how they work out.
    Where I play

Those work fine. I order them from a dude on ebay just because he sells black ones, but they're a little more expensive.

10. Nice good to know, I'm going to try and deal with them being beige right now.
    Where I play