Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 24567810 ... LastLast

Thread: NEC/TTi System Appreciation Thread (PCE, TG16, SG, PC-FX, etc.)

1. I doubt it holds up but my most played TG-16 game was Galaga '88. Once you got triple ships you were damn near invincible and I thought the boss battles were a nice change of pace.

I forgot to write that down but the delayed US release Galaga '90 is definitely on my list.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. Blazing Lazers, Military Madness, Alien and/or Devil's Crush, Fantasy Zone on the Turbo was awesome, and R-Type. Side Arms is okay as well.

edit: didn't notice Mzo actually played Legendary Axe. oops.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

I guess I didn't list them but I already have a lot of those. I'll add Side Arms to the list, thanks!
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

5. Galaga 90 is still the shit. Blv.

You might check out Dragons Curse, it's one of my favorites although some say the SMS version is better. If you like Kung Fu, try out Vigilante, Madonna needs you.

7. Pac Land is awful, Space Harrier...eh. I still have Power Drift and Outrun so sure. Fantasy Zone is great!

I got Vigilante and it's sooooo much better than the SMS version.

You bet your ass I'm getting the Wonder Boy games.

9. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    You might check out Dragons Curse, it's one of my favorites although some say the SMS version is better. If you like Kung Fu, try out Vigilante, Madonna needs you.
    Those folks are nuts or Frog.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    They're all backward compatible. An Arcade Card will play any CD.
    There are certain exceptions with early Japanese CD titles that require the 1.0 card and certain US titles that require the US revision of the Super CD card.
    Become History
    Awesome stuff I'm selling | Backloggery | Tumblr
    2013 Completion (2): PC (1), 360 (1)