Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Orphan Black

Orphan Black

Anyone else watching this? I have seen around half of the first season and certainly liking it so far. It has a clone theme and the main actress does a good job at playing multiple parts.

2. I've seen them randomly playing on BBC and have watched parts of them, but never really understood what was going on. I haven't really had the time to tackle a new series... maybe soon.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

3. I'm a big fan! Watched them all as they aired on BBC America. Really looking forward to next season.

Season 2 starts tonight.

5. So happy it's back! Good start, I hope they can keep it awesome.

6. I bought this on a whim when season 1 was 19.99 this weekend. Holy shit this show is awesome
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

The show seems to be gaining a bit more popularity even if it's still mostly a cult following. Tatiana had a cameo appearance on Parks and Rec this past season. And I have seen more advertising than last year (bus stop billboards).

8. It's on the front page of Amazon Instant Video, I wouldn't think it's obscure at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. I just finished blowing through season 1 and the two season 2 episodes over the weekend. Can't say it's a particularly deep show but damn is it entertaining! After the initial setup they've done a fantastic job of keeping the action moving and stress-level up.

James

10. I just finished season 1 and halfway through 2, this show is awesome and Tatiana deserves some award for this show.