Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 39495152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Superman v Batman Dawn of Justice

Has Lex Luther ever been black?

2. Quote Originally Posted by JBNagis View Post
    to be fair i do believe one of the robins is a brotha? i think. unless its some stupid ass multiverse shit. i havnt really read american comics in a loooong time. besides Invincible.. But for real,why cant they get Luther right? so far the only good representation of him seems to be The animated one. me and wife both agree, thats so far the best Lex besides smallville. maybe im turning curmudgeon but i dont understand why they keep doing this weird semi comic relief lex.
    Smallville lex was great, and I didn't like the show much.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

3. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Ghostbusters reboot reboot. All black. Black egon is in a wheelchair and called wheels. All 4 are skinny spastic wise cracking street smart men that will hook up with a fair skinned black woman that is uptight and needs to go on a ghost filled personal journey to give one more street smart brother a chance and find happinness.

The secretary will be played by ruby from fifth element.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Staypuft will be all chocolate and played by all the Waynes brothers.
    guys, guys, they could make Samuel L Jackson the mayor of New York.

"Get those mother fucking ghostbusters in my mother fucking office!"

"I want you to get these mother fucking ghosts out of my fucking City!"

"I just spent half the god damn night talking to Old major Agostino and he has been fucking dead for 40 god damn mother fucking years!"

5. Idris Elba as Louis Tulley.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Lil Wayne as Tha Punisher.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    Smallville lex was great, and I didn't like the show much.
    He was easily the best part of the show.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

8. Finally got around to seeing this and, considering I liked Man of Steel, I'm not surprised that I liked this as well. Not the best superhero movie I've ever seen, but certainly nowhere near the rating that rotten tomatoes' critics cumulation puts it at. I though the last hour+ was as good as anything I've seen from a combo of superheroes since, probably, the first Avengers.

I thought Lex's character was dogshit. I thought the dream sequences were unnecessary - but I really wish that desert scene would've been part of a future Batman movie. I thought Affleck was fine and I liked the supporting cast.

9. I agree with that. The scene that I think was referencing Injustice was really random but I still liked the movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have no idea what Ironplant is even talking about.
    Everything when he was a teenager was awesome and nothing released since he became an adult has ever been as good.

10. Quote Originally Posted by JBNagis View Post
    to be fair i do believe one of the robins is a brotha? i think. unless its some stupid ass multiverse shit. i havnt really read american comics in a loooong time. besides Invincible.. But for real,why cant they get Luther right? so far the only good representation of him seems to be The animated one. me and wife both agree, thats so far the best Lex besides smallville. maybe im turning curmudgeon but i dont understand why they keep doing this weird semi comic relief lex.
    Yeah it's actually really fucking bizarre. They go to such great lengths to preserve the spirit of comics these days but when it comes to Lex all bets are off.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 03 Apr 2016 at 04:04 PM.