Page 30 of 57 FirstFirst ... 162628293031323444 ... LastLast

Thread: Superman v Batman Dawn of Justice

1. They're already filming dude, there's no gaining muscle between now and then.

Should have been Gina Carano.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. Gina Carano is maybe the worst actor ever.

3. I really don't know of anything she's been in(Gina Carano that is), but I can't imagine Gal Gadot is that much better. I could be wrong though.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. That Soderbergh film.

I assure you Godot is far better, in that she actually can do something that resembles acting.

5. Gina Carano was in Haywire, FF6, and Almost Human. - Eh as an actress.

Gal Gadot The Fast and Furious series starting with Fast and Furious(4), Fast Five, and FF6. - Doesn't have a body. At all. None.

Gemma Arterton would have been the better choice.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

6. The correct answer was Lynn Collins, as the five people who saw John Carter can attest.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

7. Yeah, you're right. She would have been good.

I'm with John, however...Gina Carano would have been perfect, shit actress or not.

8. Just have her growl at shit, it's not like they're going to have WW delivering long speeches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. All she'd have to say is "HERA!" every time someone grabs her. That'd be enough.

10. Gina Carano 4 life