Page 1 of 57 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Superman v Batman Dawn of Justice

1. Superman v Batman Dawn of Justice

Zack Snyder came out, said some stuff, had Harry Lennix come out and read "I want you to remember, Clark…in all the years to come…in your most private moments…I want you to remember…my hand…at your throat…I want…you to remember…the one man who beat you."

Snyder says it won't be DKR, but inspired by it.
    Last edited by Rumpy; 22 May 2014 at 01:17 PM.

2. A new Batman, thrown right into a DKR-type storyline without any build-up of his own? DC has no idea what they're doing.

3. They really don't.

4. The only way to make this work is to get Bales Batman in. But that has already been confirmed not happening.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

5. Why does this need build-up or Bale's Batman? Everyone knows Batman's story at this point. I'd rather see this than yet another take on his origin.

6. I really dislike all these different people playing the same character in such a short time frame. There is no one they can cast for a new batman that I'll be happy with after the Dark Knight trilogy.

That's the one thing Marvel did well. They had to get a new hulk but everything else was very contiguous.

7. New Hulk best Hulk.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. I'm actually shocked by how much patience and forward thinking Marvel is showing with their movies. They understand how to build to a payoff, instead of blowing their load right out of the gate like a desperate, over-excited retard (read as: DC). No longevity there.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    New Hulk best Hulk.
    Yes.

9. I don't really understand what's going on here. Why not just make TDKR? I love every page of that comic.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. Because the Animated version will be superior to anything DC could make in live action.