Page 19 of 92 FirstFirst ... 51517181920212333 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cringe/Beta/Omega Thread

In every vegan rage conversation I have ever had the rager always, without exception, points out that they "rarely eat meat" or are "primarily vegetarian at home". For some reason they justify their diet to me like I'm supposed to give a fuck.

2. So they're just lashing out because of their own guilt, then.

That's the basis of a lot of human interaction.

I've always figured it was because your existence challenges their world view and scares them.

5. Yea I am pretty sure the vegan rage stems from guilt.

Nevertheless what was so weird about that post (presuming it's accurate etc.) is that m'lady wasn't doing anything except answering the gentlesir's question. She didn't make a post about being an awesome vegan or anything.

6. Are we talking about people justifying their diets to Vegans and raging out at them? Or Vegans raging out? I have zero problems claiming that I eat a lot of meat simply because I like it. Buuuut, I'd never shout down a Vegan for the dietary choice. I mean, more meat for me, right?

7. I understand getting mad about vegan cheese, maybe. That stuff might as well be called FOMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. I've seen both, but more commonly I've seen meat eaters rage at vegans. HUMAN BODY MEANT TO PROCESS MEAT RAUGHHHH HEATHEN HIPPIES RAUUGHH

I give vegans a ton of props, I'm not 100% willing to give up animal products but hey, that's me.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

9. People at both extremes are nuts. The science is pretty much settled that we're omnivorous.
    Nobody needs to eat animal products to be healthy, but our bodies are perfectly capable of digesting most of them.

10. Vegans are fine, those paleo fuckers can stop any time though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!