Page 29 of 92 FirstFirst ... 152527282930313343 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cringe/Beta/Omega Thread

so someone combined the alpha/beta internet shit with the fedora gentlemen shit and came out the other side with something very very toxic

'I will slaughter every single blonde slut I see'

A gunman went on a drive-by shooting rampage in a Santa Barbara student enclave and at least seven people were killed, including the attacker, authorities said.
    Investigators believe a 22-year-old named Elliot Rodger driving a black BMW acted alone in the shootings around 9:30pm Friday night near the University of California, Santa Barbara.
    Santa Barbara County Sheriff Bill Brown confirmed at a news conference early Saturday that that seven people were killed, including the gunman, and seven wounded.

Elliot Rodger, on his social media accounts unleashed a tirade about his ‘loneliness, rejection, and unfulfilled desires,’ and blames women for preferring ‘obnoxious brutes’ to him, ‘the supreme gentlemen.’

'I'm 22 years old and I'm still a virgin. I've never even kissed a girl,' he says in the video.
    ‘College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex and fun and pleasure. But in those years I’ve had to rot in loneliness. It’s not fair. You girls have never been attracted to me. I don’t know why you girls aren’t attracted to me. But I will punish you all for it,’ he says in the video, which runs to almost seven minutes.
    He repeatedly promises to ‘punish’ women and lays out his plan for ‘retribution.’

'I'm going to enter the hottest sorority house of UCSB and I will slaughter every single spoilt, stuck-up, blonde s**t that I see inside there. All those girls that I've desired so much, they would've all rejected me and looked down on me as an inferior man if I ever made a sexual advance towards them,' he says.
    ‘I’ll take great pleasure in slaughtering all of you. You will finally see that I am, in truth, the superior one. The true alpha male,’ he laughs like a maniacal movie villain. ‘Yes… After I have annihilated every single girl in the sorority house I will take to the streets of Isla Vista and slay every single person I see there. All those popular kids who live such lives of hedonistic pleasure…’

Rodger’s Twitter account has only two tweets, posted on April 19 and 20.
    ‘Why are girls sexually attracted to obnoxious, brutish men instead of sophisticated gentlemen such as myself? #girls #perverted #sex #unfair,’ reads the first.

video in question

Pathetic.

4. So fucking gross

5. As soon as I saw a new post in this thread I knew it was about this guy.

6. What's sad is: He's not unattractive, but his personality was so shitty. No wonder people avoided him like the plague.

Also, he was racist and homophobic, so... yeah.

I'm so bewildered by this I'm-entitled-to-sex-from-the-hottest-women attitude. "You denied me?" What the fuck?
    Last edited by Brisco Bold; 25 May 2014 at 12:19 AM.

probably a closet case

He drove a bmw and wasn't obese. You'd have to actively try to not get laid.

Also, he stabbed three men to death before driving around shooting women.

Also, if anyone had any doubt that tumblr was retarded, this was said about the shooting

http://urban-flesh.tumblr.com/post/8...imself-talking

Imagine a black boy videotaping himself talking about how he intends to kill people. Shit will go viral. “That fucking thug!” Imagine a brown boy videotaping himself talking about how he intends to shoot a neighborhood. “Those fucking terrorists!” Now a white boy does it. It’s cool. “He’s just a little alone, doesn’t have too many friends. Bless his heart, wish people would see his golden heart, Martha.”
    That has 24,159 notes as of now.

On what planet does anyone feel bad for this guy?
    Last edited by Fe 26; 25 May 2014 at 02:21 AM.

Planet /b/