Page 4 of 92 FirstFirst ... 23456818 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cringe/Beta/Omega Thread

1. This is how feel generally. Everyone has fucked up thoughts and does fucked up things sometimes out of stress, loneliness or whatever, but it takes a special brand of person to be proud of it, or to willingly broadcast it to everyone everywhere. Even if you think it's a good idea at the time, you have to imagine that anyone else who ever sees it in the future will see it out of context for all of eternity.

2. Oh and

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    I'm so glad none of these means to broadcast loneliness/idiocy were around when I was an eighth grader with a Smashing Pumpkins CD and a boner.
    hahaha for real

I'm sure I could dig up some horrid poetry if I tried. And then burn it. These days it'd be online forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    hahaha for real

I'm sure I could dig up some horrid poetry if I tried. And then burn it. These days it'd be online forever.
    Live Journal

OH JESUS CHRIST ANIME CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Live Journal
    oh no...

7. I'm surprised at how hot the Anime Club girls are.

8. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    I'm so glad none of these means to broadcast loneliness/idiocy were around when I was an eighth grader with a Smashing Pumpkins CD and a boner.
    This is true, but some of the posts were about grown men. That libertarian brony for example.

Last I read, that libertarian brony is a fake.

No, I'm not going to look for proof.