Page 5 of 92 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cringe/Beta/Omega Thread

1. Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. Oh hey

3. I'm trying
    I laughed so fucking hard at that. Bonus points for the MST3K reference. Evidently you really do just need to be female to acquire a white knight or two.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    OH JESUS CHRIST ANIME CLUB
    http://gunshowcomic.com/ac/

From what I remember after running one of these abhorrent things on college, this comic is startlingly accurate.

Especially given KC Green never went to an Anime club.

In college I met up with this girl to watch Ranma. She ended up being a massive beef beast of questionable cleanliness.

The internet used to be a different place.

Weird to think that metal gods was based on some anime that priest watched in a cheap indie theater in England.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    In college I met up with this girl to watch Ranma. She ended up being a massive beef beast of questionable cleanliness.

The internet used to be a different place.
    I want to watch Ranma again. I feel like it would hold up.

8. Lucky you! It's getting a big, ol revival in the US this year. We probably shouldn't talk Japanese cartoons in here, though. Too kowai.

9. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    Lucky you! It's getting a big, ol revival in the US this year. We probably shouldn't talk Japanese cartoons in here, though. Too kowai.
    I give no fucks, tell me more about said revival.