Page 59 of 92 FirstFirst ... 455557585960616373 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cringe/Beta/Omega Thread

1. If you pause that video on the first frame you can see Cruz' master combover.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Last edited by Doc Holliday; 03 Feb 2016 at 09:06 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

So his idea for preventing rape is to make women so scared of men, they avoid them almost entirely because there won't be any legal protection from rape?

Why not also legalize murder so people will avoid each other and no one will have a chance to murder?

There is one truth in there, the current sjw antirape culture doesn't exist to prevent rape. Posting online, making videos, protesting on college campuses, etc, doesn't stop rape. The type of people that rape others don't see that stuff and think "well, I was going to rape someone today, but this clever meme has changed my mind. Guess I'll go home and take a nap instead and laugh at cats on the internet."

sjw antirape culture exist for women and allies to talk about their feelings and fears. Thats about it.

5. I see NAMBLA has changed their focus and rebranded.

I like how Cheeks looks at something horrible and wrong and then decides to go ahead and weigh both sides just in case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. If you don't, you just create more religion.

7. I mean, I watched the video and the guy literally says it's a hyperbolic statement, he really just want to call attention to the increasingly relaxed definition of rape.

Which is a pretty stupid way to do that.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    I see NAMBLA has changed their focus and rebranded.

I like how Cheeks looks at something horrible and wrong and then decides to go ahead and weigh both sides just in case.
    I'm not sure I follow. I'm pretty sure I'm making fun of his idea by comparing it to something as silly as legalizing murder.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    I mean, I watched the video and the guy literally says it's a hyperbolic statement, he really just want to call attention to the increasingly relaxed definition of rape.

Which is a pretty stupid way to do that.
    espically on the internet where people stop watching everything about 5 seconds in.

10. It's not attitudes towards rape that needs to change. Anyone worth a damn already knows it's way uncool. What needs to change is women's attitude towards revenge. Replace that misplaced shame with murderous rage and we'll see positive change.