Page 1 of 13 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: I dont know you, So this is what you look like

1. Xbox I dont know you, So this is what you look like

I dont know you, I dont own a digital camera or have anyway of posting a picture of myself.. So i have stopped browsing the Pictures thread.

When i read the names of board member I immediantly picture them as something to do with there avatars, Who does the same?
    [cause i cant remeber what the hell you all actually look like ]

Why Have you dudes picked your current avatars? And why is that when someone, anyone actaully, has a female in there av's i assume them as being a girl.. hahaha !? Anyway.. discuss
    You can never be one of the dead, because something that has no existence can have no community.

Frontiers

2. Yeah, I pretty much do the same thing. In my mind, Dolemite is a dancing Dolemite, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist
    And why is that when someone, anyone actaully, has a female in there av's i assume them as being a girl.. hahaha !? Anyway.. discuss
    Because you're an idiot.

I'm also a female character in Diablo, Diablo 2, and PSO.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

4. Mzo wants to be a girl, oh so desperately.

Despite my avatar, I am not a giant robot. I picked the Zone of the Enders 2 theme 'cause I just finally got the game (Christmas gave me money, which I haven't had for a long time). And oh snap, this game is the best game ever.

5. I picked my avatar because I suppose it's a little funny and despite being one of the most evil men alive Stalin is a significant historical figure in many ways.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

Quote Originally Posted by MarkRyan
    Mzo wants to be a girl, oh so desperately.
    LOL

I want to be able to shoot arrows from far away.

And be good at melee combat as well as spell casting.

In those games, there's really no choice. I'm all man in KOTOR.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

7. I am a small boy with funny glasses on and a playing with a toy monkey.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Nappa
    Yeah, I pretty much do the same thing. In my mind, Dolemite is a dancing Dolemite, for example.
    I'm not dancing, I'm doing jive kung fu.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

9. I'm the God of Darkness. Formerly known as a kitty cat.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. MVS is forever Spike Spiegal, Dolemite is forever a pimp...Shinobi is the little dude in his av too. For some reason, 88 is his normal self....atlas too. Mzo is harry potter.

ah...theres more, but I can't think of em right now..
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread