Page 77 of 92 FirstFirst ... 637375767778798191 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cringe/Beta/Omega Thread

white rural moms are using it now, so its pretty dead.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Why, because we are Gods special children unrelated to pack animals in any way?
    Yes. A chihuahua's closer to a wolf than you are to a pack animal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Because we are made in the beautiful image of the Lord. Praise Jesus.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. I'm saying you resemble a chihuahua.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. Attached Images Attached Images
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Drawing conclusions about humans based on animal behaviour is one of those things that is proven folly, yet people still do it.
    Every so often I'll read an article suggesting that chimps can be used as a model for humans, and I throw up a little. The justification is always the same silly shit - that they're our closest relative in the animal kingdom. The problem is that we're not their closest relative. Orangutans are more closely related to chimps than we are and their social behaviour is vastly different from chimps.

7. Just because 144 has more denominators than 6, it doesn't mean 2 & 3 are not shared between them.

8. The beta shit is over used, but she does a good job clarifying exactly why there are so many mating problems with American humans today.

9. People and televisions are both made of atoms. We're pretty much the same.

10. Having some of the same the components does not make two things the same.