Page 78 of 92 FirstFirst ... 6474767778798082 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cringe/Beta/Omega Thread

1. Most people's 'mating problems' seem to stem from "you're ugly and you smell bad, lower your standards while you work on the previous two things."

I'm not sure what that has to do with the herd behaviors of predatory mammals, but here we are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Also never leaving their house.

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Most people's 'mating problems' seem to stem from "you're ugly and you smell bad, lower your standards while you work on the previous two things."

I'm not sure what that has to do with the herd behaviors of predatory mammals, but here we are.
    Thinking about it more, maybe this is less a problem with feminism as often claimed by the dateless, but a problem of dads. Dads don't teach their sons anything anymore. Not how to shave or how often they should shave. About picking a good haircut. About buying clothes. No physical or atheltic hobbies together to get the pounds off.

Maybe that isn't even the dad's fault though. Maybe no one explained things to them as kids either. Maybe this is the legacy of poverity dating back 100+ years ago. These guys may come from families that always produced slubs.
    Last edited by Fe 26; 19 Mar 2017 at 09:23 PM.

5. Lots of dateless women too, who are *totally mystified* that they wouldn't be attractive to the leads on Supernatural or whatever so why bother dating?

6. She uses meme words - but that's pretty much what she talks about. Don't try to be a woman's friend, if you're interested romantically, get rejected, work on providing self worth, and don't try to weaponize emotions like women do. She also points out how the conservative men she's dated are betas and emotional manipulators.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. It's just a lot of lazy pigeon-holing. People are too complicated for that.

8. The ad that played directly after that video was for a Squarespace shop service featuring a fedora as a showcase item.

9. Well played.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    It's just a lot of lazy pigeon-holing. People are too complicated for that.
    Yes and no. People are complicated but for pretty simple reasons that we all kind of have in common.