Page 80 of 92 FirstFirst ... 6676787980818284 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cringe/Beta/Omega Thread

1. Ladder theory is also stupid, don't worry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. I'm sure you could still sell out seminars about it, though.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Women don't really want that either. They would be unnerved if all the dudes that thought they were hot came up and made their intentions clear. Hot women that actually have to deal with that, call the unwanted advancers "creeps" and "thirsty."
    It's because they're too obvious about it. It's like they're trying to start a car in 3rd gear.

There's a reason Mysteries are #2 to romance novels. These unsocial manchilds one - don't read the other person's interest and two - lay out all their cards too soon before any interest builds.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    It's because they're too obvious about it. It's like they're trying to start a car in 3rd gear.

There's a reason Mysteries are #2 to romance novels. These unsocial manchilds one - don't read the other person's interest and two - lay out all their cards too soon before any interest builds.
    There are two things at play here.

1. Most young men are not socilized to pick up on interest. They don't watch movies for it. It isn't in their tv shows. Their dads and moms don't talk about it. Most men stumble into it, get a few relationships early on, then know what to look for.

2. These guys, even if they could read it, probably deal with a lot of women where there is no intrest to read. Again, they probably were not socilized by parents to do X, Y and Z to be at there best and appear appealing. They are probably a dorky little doof. No shit, they might deal with 100s of women and NONE of them show interest.

Bonus 3. These guys have probably been socilized to think looks don't matter. And that you can have anything you want if you try hard enough.

5. These guys should stop living in their own heads and maybe talk to some IRL peers.

Its cute that you think they have peers that know their head from their ass.

7. I kinda disagree with 3! I think its the opposite, guys have been socialized to think that looks are ALL that matter. Not every girl thinks muscley gym bros are the hottest thing ever, some chicks like a little chub. It's the same with skinny chicks, some dudes are just not into that, yet just about every woman struggles with perception of her weight.

Lots of the MRA/incel dudes just obsess to the point of body dysmorphia about their looks. For most women, I think looks are a distant third after job and reliability.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

8. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Its cute that you think they have peers that know their head from their ass.
    Somebody is bound to have an older brother or something. Living in a vacuum is most of their problem, that's not something a relationship is going to fix.

9. I guess they just need a proper atmosphere.

10. And as much as I love 4chan, that's not 4chan.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt