Page 79 of 92 FirstFirst ... 6575777879808183 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cringe/Beta/Omega Thread

1. People are too complicated to eat.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. I'm pretty sure that if 99% of these dudes got off youtube and reddit and poured a third as much energy into actually getting a decent paying job and apartment of their own, they would be able to bag just about any girl. This vicious cycle of depression and rejection generally makes people a misery to be around.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    I'm pretty sure that if 99% of these dudes got off youtube and reddit and poured a third as much energy into actually getting a decent paying job and apartment of their own, they would be able to bag just about any girl. This vicious cycle of depression and rejection generally makes people a misery to be around.
    The ideology is about exactly that, though.
    If women just want to exploit their resources, they'd rather not get involved.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    I'm pretty sure that if 99% of these dudes got off youtube and reddit and poured a third as much energy into actually getting a decent paying job and apartment of their own, they would be able to bag just about any girl. This vicious cycle of depression and rejection generally makes people a misery to be around.
    This is what that girl said. That and women want to follow and not be followed by a puppy. That respecting women /= giving them everything they want.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. It's not really so much exploiting resources as having a dependable, responsible person in your life - male or female. If the 4everalone guy in question refuses to build himself up because he's afraid some girl is going to expect him to pay for dinner, that's just some sicko victimhood tactics. I mean, if I invited you to a dinner party, and I purposely made the food taste like shit because I assumed if you liked my cooking you would want to keep coming over for dinner and expecting a good home cooked meal....I'd be a freak.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

6. Of course, but I doubt they're looking at it as a pre-requisite to being taken seriously, but rather a scale on which they're being evaluated like an investment. It's cynical, but that seems to be their thing.
    On the other side of it, the guy who only cleans himself up and lives like an adult in order to get laid is still a loser. You'd be doing women a disservice by encouraging those guys to act like they aren't.

7. We live in the best of times.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    It's not really so much exploiting resources as having a dependable, responsible person in your life - male or female. If the 4everalone guy in question refuses to build himself up because he's afraid some girl is going to expect him to pay for dinner, that's just some sicko victimhood tactics. I mean, if I invited you to a dinner party, and I purposely made the food taste like shit because I assumed if you liked my cooking you would want to keep coming over for dinner and expecting a good home cooked meal....I'd be a freak.
    I think it's weird that people kind of expect to get the supermodel without putting an ounce of work into themselves, this goes for both sexes. When I had trouble dating I was legitimately a very sad and depressed person in a very bad place. I worked hard and was on a good path but I think anyone could have seen the angst and pain all over my face.

The problem here is that state for the forever alone folks is a vicious cycle. The people need to legitimately stop caring about finding a mate and just focus on getting better in whatever way. Someone who just does that shit to try to prove they're alpha or whatever is not really making things better.

9. Yes. That was what was in the video.

Is it prejudiced I'm more inclined to listen to this YouTuber because of the accent?

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Don't try to be a woman's friend, if you're interested romantically, get rejected, work on providing self worth, and don't try to weaponize emotions like women do. She also points out how the conservative men she's dated are betas and emotional manipulators.
    Women don't really want that either. They would be unnerved if all the dudes that thought they were hot came up and made their intentions clear. Hot women that actually have to deal with that, call the unwanted advancers "creeps" and "thirsty."

What do a lot of women want? For the men that they think are hot, to build a half ass relationship, slowly proving they are safe, then at just the right time, to ask them to do something. After a couple more doing somethings, further proving they're safe, kiss them, and eventually have sex.

"For the men that they think are hot" is the first step that everyone forgets, or ignores, or doesn't want to admit. It isn't that women don't want men to be friendly. They actually want that. They want you to prove you're safe before they let you fuck them. But step 1 is that they want you to fuck them. If they don't want to fuck you, sure, you can be buds. But they will never not not want to fuck you.

Really, ladder theory explains women a lot better than any of this new shit with alphas and betas. They just don't want to fuck "you"