Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: YouTube Show My Friends and I Were Working On

1. YouTube Show My Friends and I Were Working On

Wasn't too sure what forum to post this in, being the fact that what we are talking about will be more than just video games.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2LUA-YPc8lGibQJt8WnKEw

Gaming Animation Movies and Etc. Was Electronics and it's going to change because talking about phones and such was boring to us.

Got 2 episodes done.

Check it out tell me what you think.
    Last edited by Daitokuji; 28 Jul 2013 at 07:11 PM.

2. Nice work!

I'm not really into Anime' though.

What other subjects do you plan on talking about?

3. Hey, I didn't know you were a video guy!

Looks nice. Where'd you get the studio?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Oh, man! People with taste talking Japan cartoons!

I think a lot of the concepts you guys brought up in that discussion can be explained by the economy. Those OVAs and high-budget crazy action shows were made when there was a lot of money to throw at it. Also, I went into this thinking "Hardcore Anime" meant "Japanamation for Enthusiasts", but you guys really meant "well-animated (for the most part) action shows." But the latter is usually included in the former! Absolute truth: Anime has nowhere near the diversity or quality that it used to. But this stuff still exists! Attack on Titan is RAD. Michiko e Hatchin has Cowboy Bebop-caliber production quality! Also...

REDLINE. OH MAN.

But, I'm sure there was MUCH more to be said that you couldn't fit into ten minutes! Is there a reason you guys went with a ten minute, round table discussion on video over other formats? Just curious.

5. I disagree with the DC vs Marvel convo.

The anime one? That one I liked.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

6. Well Gamevet, we plan to talk about all subjects revolving around games, animation, movies and etc. So I'm pretty sure their might be topics that you will like. New episode released every Tuesday.

Doc, friend of mine works a television station here and with permission from those that be allowed him to let us shoot there, just as long as we covered up the set enough were it wouldn't be recognizable.

Chao, there was a shit ton I wanted to talk about, but we decided that 10 minutes might be long enough to hold interest without boring people so we went with that. We are in planning stages to do other types of shows as well, but round table is something that we talked about for many years.

Advocate, glad you liked the show.

Give me some feed back so we can improve and what nots. Tell me what you did and didn't like here or on the comment section. Sorry if this sounds like advertising, just trying to find more ways of getting viewers and subscriptions.

7. Cool Thanks!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Daitokuji View Post
    Chao, there was a shit ton I wanted to talk about, but we decided that 10 minutes might be long enough to hold interest without boring people so we went with that. We are in planning stages to do other types of shows as well, but round table is something that we talked about for many years.
    In this world of weekly, 2+ hour podcasts with 20 minutes of actual information, God bless you.

9. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    In this world of weekly, 2+ hour podcasts with 20 minutes of actual information, God bless you.
    Have you ever tried to listen to Giant Bomb's podcast? They talk about the most stupid crap for most of the show and spend about 30 minutes talking about stuff that is relevant to the gaming industry. I'm about ready to give up on them.