Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7910111213 LastLast

Thread: Official Nintendo 64 Appreciation or Lack Thereof Thread

1. shake shake, that's all I remember

2. I think that's all there was.

Neat!

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    I think that's all there was.
    That and a great game and awesome boss battles.

6. Glad to see the Beetle Adventure Racing love. I would kill to have a slightly refreshed version that ran comfortably on PC. Best racing levels EVER.

7. ~ MISCHIEF MAKERS ~
    Donk

I'm going to say there will be 15 games on the eventual N64 Mini, since we saw a reduction from NES to SNES. Taking licensing and the like into account, these would be my guesses:

1. Bomberman 64 - Konami will likely get a spot, and this seems like the best choice.
    2. Donkey Kong 64
    3. Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
    4. Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
    5. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
    6. Mario Party - This one raises an interesting issue. The N64 had a four-player focus that may be hard to work into a Mini.
    7. Mega Man 64 - I'm assuming they give Capcom a spot, and RE2 is likely too violent.
    8. Ogre Battle 64
    9. Paper Mario
    10. Pokemon Snap
    11. Rayman 2 - I think they'll reward Ubisoft with a spot for making the Rabbid crossover.
    12. Star Fox 64
    13. Super Mario 64
    14. Super Smash Bros.
    15. Yoshi's Story

edit: Subbed Ogre Battle 64 for Pokemon Stadium.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 28 Jun 2017 at 04:58 PM.

9. Fifteen spots is too little for one of these plug and plays. There has to be at least 20 games. Both the NES and SNES have a nice amount of 3rd party stuff. Your list is way too Nintendo oriented.

It'd never happen, but I'd much rather see Goemon's 2.5D Adventure than Bomberman 64. To get the collectards in a frenzy, if it has to be a Bomberman why not 2nd Attack?
    Keep the Starfox 2 weirdness going with Animal Forest and/or all the 64DD stuff.

While I personally wouldn't miss any of the Rare stuff, I can already hear plenty of people bitching about a 64 with no Goldeneye, Banjo, Conker, or even Blast Corp.
    There needs to be some form of FPS on it. As others said, get Bethesda on board with Doom or whoever owns Turok and throw #3 on it.

10. Pokémon Snap is fantastic, way better a choice than Stadium
    Donk