Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 57891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Nintendo 64 Appreciation or Lack Thereof Thread

1. Whoa, Tetrisphere. Totally forgot about that one. I'd pay for a new version of that.

2. I went to the local retro store on Monday and they had a Jungle Green controller for $10. It was kind of crusty but worked perfectly. I cleaned it up, and now I FINALLY have the controller that goes with my console. It was really irking me that I got my system with a standard grey one, and now I have the set.

Nice! Gotta look good, son.

I am still stoked on my gold controller. I'll be pissed off when I finally wear that analogue stick out.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    Whoa, Tetrisphere. Totally forgot about that one. I'd pay for a new version of that.
    I just emulated it. It is still awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post

I am still stoked on my gold controller. I'll be pissed off when I finally wear that analogue stick out.
    Easy fix, costs like 10 bucks. No mad skillz required.

I played golden eye yesterday, HOLY FUCK IS THAT GAME HIDEOUS

7. Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    I wish some publisher would rescue the Aki wrestling games from the N64 so I'd never have to even consider touching that POS controller ever again.
    It's in the works:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...wrestling-ga-0

I broke out my n64 last night. Every game is as awesome as I remember it being.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post

You can replace it for around $8. They're quite common on eBay. That's what I plan to do with mine.