Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: The TNL Abortion Debate Thread: Shit Be Monotonous

1. Now sleeping! My goodness sir. Just can't even be bothered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Where the fuck do you get this stuff from?
    I'm saying I'd prefer people used condoms/got on pills/ pulled out/ did whatever they needed to do to not get pregnant in the first place as opposed to just getting pregnant and killing the baby.
    That's my perfect world scenario.
    Since that can't/won't happen, I'm down with abortion. Not a fan of it, don't think it should be candy coated, but much prefer that option to yet another unwanted kid making this world a shittier place to live in for both us and the kid.
    That's punitive how?
    Wisest post in this thread, imo.

Edit: I'm pro-choice, but it should definitely be a last resort thing. I get that shit happens, but I've also known people that used abortion as a form of birth control. I've managed to get through 34 years without so much as a close call. It wasn't difficult.

In b4 "you have to have sex for there to be a close call", you fucking savages.
    Last edited by No One; 31 Jul 2013 at 07:19 PM.

3. Ok, so what about morning-after-pills? Those are pretty damned effective and I can't think of a single moral problem with them that's not between you and Your God.

4. My hamster ate all her babies.

5. Odin cares not for fetuses.

6. FORSOOTH YON ZYGOTE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubbitron View Post
    My hamster ate all her babies.
    Totally responsible hamster.

7. I've always been a bit more conservative than my friends about abortion issues. I definitely don't think it should be illegal, because there are lots of circumstances (rape and incest) where it may be necessary. However, I've always been more than fastidious about birth control for myself and my partners, because I couldn't face the idea of having to choose between having a child or aborting it if i was to become pregnant. I still am not sure the decision I'd make if it it arose. And I certainly couldn't personally imagine being so lackadaisical with my own body if i was faced with having sex without a condom that I would choose to just go ahead. (Yes, I'm serious - I have never slept with anyone unless there was some sort of protection involved.) However, most people aren't like that, and the majority of friends i've talked to have had close calls, if not multiple times. So...I don't know what to say about it as a whole. I think the system we have in place in California is ok, I guess. I'd rather we be minus unwanted children than plus more unwanted children with shit tier parents.

and as far as Morning After Pills, I have like 5 stashed under my bathroom sink because I WILL HAVE NO MISTAKES. They should sell them at every gas station.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

8. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    and as far as Morning After Pills, I have like 5 stashed under my bathroom sink because I WILL HAVE NO MISTAKES. They should sell them at every gas station.
    There is that joke about how if men had babies they'd be in every airport and grocery store in cool ranch and nacho cheese varieties.

That's not the worst idea I've ever heard

9. Quote Originally Posted by No One View Post
    Wisest post in this thread, imo.

Edit: I'm pro-choice, but it should definitely be a last resort thing. I get that shit happens, but I've also known people that used abortion as a form of birth control.
    Pretty much this from me.

I used to be Pro-Life. Now I'm pro-I don't give a shit what someone else does as far as abortion goes. I do care if abortion clinics are doing illegal abortions(ie: Kermit Gosnell got away with killing babies that were alive and kicking. And he was checked out by the PA Health dept and was Okay'ed). I do have an issue with that.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

10. Kill your fetuses. Doesn't have shit to do with me.
    Boo, Hiss.