Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 10121314

Thread: The TNL Abortion Debate Thread: Shit Be Monotonous

They should google how to get running water.

2. They should just download better parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Sex Ed America 2013 = Save your pussy for Jesus, or you're going to hell.
    To be fair, this isn't really an excuse.

It would probably be safe to say that I got the worst sex ed of anyone on the board. We not only got borderline religious shit, we also got a talk about how every time you fuck, you give the person in question a part of your heart, so the more you fucked, the less of your heart you had left, leaving you an eventual dried up husk. We also got shunned into signing bullshit 'promise cards' that we could show our partners so they'd know we were waiting for marriage.

That was all in the tenth or ninth grade.

I knew ever god damn thing about sex, babies, and stds by like the 3rd or 4th grade.

Sex was fucking amazing to me. I took every chance I ever got to learn more about it. I was like scrooge mcduck, searching for a city of gold.

Kids know. You just have to create a culture of responsibility. And stop shunning them about sex, so they can go get condoms and birth control beforehand. Otherwise, they're going to avoid it, and then make a bad decision when the titties are out.

4. I think it's important to educate kids early in sex education classes that first time can get pregnant, pulling out isn't always effective, etc etc etc. there are a LOT of weird urban myths out there that kids believe for some reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Parents and mentors should also contribute to the conversation about safe sex and what to do if something goes wrong. What if a condom breaks? Slips off? Wasn't used? Teens should have the tools to be proactive about the situation, so that they do not freeze up and do nothing.

My daughter won't have sex until her 30's, we don't need this awkward conversation.

Stay the fuck away, Mzo!